It’s been said many times that success leaves clues and in the world of business achievement it’s easy to find the evidence of the results others have
What happens though when you follow someone else’s plan, and it doesn’t work the same way for you? It’s easy enough to know that if you duplicate the exact steps another person took to get started in their own venture the chances of you being able to do that too are quite high. The well-known part of setting up a company is pretty straightforward.
What’s not so easy to see about someone else’s plan is what internal resources they used or learned to develop to achieve their outcome. What did they do on the days they were discouraged? How in the hell did they get approved at the bank for a loan when so many people don’t? Was there something they kept telling themselves that propelled them along the way to the rewards of business ownership?
You can follow almost any sales or marketing course for the ‘how to’ pieces and yet you’ll also need to address everything within yourself that is distracting you from achieving your goals.
What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
Here is what trips a lot of people up on their way to their goal— they think they can “out-think” where they are, when what is required is examining what they’re thinking that is keeping them where they are! There are beliefs you have which are the drivers—and stoppers—of everything you want to be, have and do in life. Most of them are below your conscious level of awareness which makes it tricky to discover them on your own.
These beliefs show up as procrastination and avoidance of business building activities; uncertainty and lack of confidence in yourself; worry and “not enough” in your finances. Until you change the beliefs which are producing your current results you are going to continue to repeat the habits and patterns of thought which reinforce them. Positive affirmations over self-limiting beliefs is much like putting a happy face sticker on an empty fuel gauge—neither of them is going to get you very far.
The Good to Goal Formula™ will help you uncover how your current mindset is either stopping, or taking you to, the success in business, and life, you desire.
Designed as a system you can duplicate to achieve any goal it covers:
Your Breakthrough Goal
Shift from “I wish I could” into “I am achieving my goals”.
- Decide exactly what you’re aiming for.
- Learn the stages you’ll move through on your way to it.
- Find out what specifics of your plan are causing internal resistance.
Find out what’s really going on in there.
- Gain understanding on the roles of your conscious and
- Discover how beliefs and habits are formed.
- Become versed in how your beliefs are impacting your goals.
Empower yourself by getting this is in the right order.
- How your mind determines what something means.
- Recognize when meaning shows up in a way that limits you.
- Transform the influence of meaning on your actions.
Understand the gift of your feedback system.
- What your emotions really mean.
- Emotions and your decision making process.
- Shift and open to making new choices.
Techniques to change your B.S. (belief systems)
- Develop 3 extremely effective ways to adjust your thoughts
- Let go of beliefs which do not support the achievement of
- Apply them in any area of your life for greater happiness.
Determine if you are inviting or repelling it.
- Own your money story.
- Realize the importance this relationship has on your goals.
- How to kiss and make up.
Practice being your best self!
- Adjust your internal perception to allow more success.
- Modify your habits and self-talk to support your goals.
- Create an ideal life to step into.
To purchase this program please visit the Services page.